In O4 we believe in education, which is a process of continuous self-improvement. There is no better way of adjusting to the modern world than learning new things and gaining new skills. We also know that each and every O4 member is a specialist in something and can provide training in it to other members. And as we teach – we learn! That’s why in O4:
- there is Infoshare Academy – a coding bootcamp,
- we’ve created an advanced student program – O4S,
- we provide mentoring with outstanding specialists (Silicon Valley included),
- we teach each other,
- there are foreign language classes,
- there is a lab with 3D printing and materials handling,
- Thinking Zone, our private middle school, teaches ToC.